To burn belly fat fast can be a challenge but basically the question arises, what is belly fat and why should we be bothered? Well this is because belly fat can be harmful to the body and can increase the risk of heart diseases and cancer. Belly fat is visceral fat which is present deep within the belly and it is present between the muscles in the stomach. It is present really close to the internal organs and acts as their stored energy source. The subcutaneous fat is present on the outermost part of the abdominal muscles while the visceral fat lies within the abdominal muscles. The subcutaneous as well as the visceral fats secretes hormones and compounds that can affect the internal organs of the body. If a person is in the normal weight, then these hormones and chemicals secreted by the belly fat are healthy for individual for regulating appetite, burning stored fats for energy and insulin regulation.
While on the other hand, these fats in an overweight person can secrete more amounts of substances than the body really needs and increase risks on the health over a period of time. The fat can transport substances via blood circulation to the other organs that they will process and release harmful by products. Thus, the best way would be to burn belly fat fast if there is excess fat present on the abdomen on the individual. This would be a healthy choice as it can help lessen the risks of many diseases in the long run.
Methods To Reduce Belly Fat
Increase Metabolic Rates
Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day. As soon as you wake up, eating a protein rich food and having a fiber rich diet helps you to lose weight because it helps lower cholesterol levels and balance the insulin levels.
Lowering stress levels is necessary because there is a hormone cortisol that produces stress and is also associated with increasing bell fat. So, it is crucial to sleep at least 8 hours every night and do a particular activity every day to completely remove your stress.
Also, doing a step diet is great. This means to calculate your steps by a pedometer, etc and walk at least 10,000 steps a day. Doing this will decrease your visceral fat surely and steadily.
Most people get so caught up at work and other activities that they forget to hydrate their body by drinking plenty of water. Water helps flush out harmful toxins from the body and thus enables detoxification.
Exercising In Intervals
Researchers have showed that exercising at intervals or by exercising vigorously for a short time and then resting will help build up muscles faster than people who exercise without intervals. This can help burn belly fat fast than the more traditional way.
Also, try doing planks, side stretches and squats to help get rid of this fat.
Doing aerobic exercises will help increase your heart rates and this helps to reduce belly fat faster. It is also better to always time yourself with a timer to see how fast you can run to reach a mile and as your stamina increases you will notice the time going down for every mile you run. Cardiovascular exercises helps to lose belly fat fast.
Along with cardiovascular exercises, doing resistance training with lifting weights or exercise machines can help you to lose belly fat much faster.
Controlling the calorie intake is a must to start the journey of losing belly fat. Not doing so, will disable you from losing fat. It takes 3500 calories worth of exercise to lose a pound. You will have to do exercise equal to that to lose or you can do it also by decreasing your calories by 3500 every week.
Try keeping an estimate of how much you eat within a day and maintain a diary for it. Also, the daily requirements for men are 2200 calories and women are 2000 calories. If you try to stay within this limit, it will help you to lose a pound a week depending on the amount of exercise you do within the complete week. This can help to burn belly fat fast.
Healthy fats are required for the body to properly function. This can be got from eating nuts, seeds, soya beans, etc that have monounsaturated fats while butter, margarine, cookies, etc should be avoided.
Fiber is a must in any diet and maintaining it’s intake helps to lower cholesterol and increase the metabolic rates. This helps to get rid of visceral fat sooner. You can consume good amounts of fiber foods to burn belly fat fast.
Keep up with your ways to reduce belly fat. This is essential to know how much your hip-to-waist ratio is; as this can help you to determine accurately if you have lost belly fat or not. You can do this by using a soft tape measure around the waist by the navel and then around the hip area. Then after doing so divide your hip and waist measurement. The healthy weight should be 0.8 or below for females and 0.9 or less for males. Also, its best to continue to do so, as it can determine whether you’re doing the right exercise and eating right in order to get the right results.
It is important to choose the time of day when you would like to weigh yourself. This is because at different times your body weight tends to differ. Therefore, weighing yourself once a day at a particular time can show you whether you have gained or lost.
It is also crucial to stay motivated and not give up if you do not see results right away. If you have a friend or relative or a colleague that wants to burn belly fat fast or just want to stay in shape then it would be a great way to exercise with them and not give up.
Also, you should be able to realize that it’s not just about looking according to the society norms but the risks and effects that belly fats carry along with them.
The Reasons Behind Belly Fat
One of the questions that cross a person’s mind is that what could be the reason behind belly fat. Well the answers are given below:
- Genetics: Belly fat can also be caused because of genes carried one from generations. Pear-shaped people usually get their fat accumulated near their buttocks region while apple-shaped people get the fat near their belly area. A belly fat diet also promotes more fat to accumulate in this region.
- Metabolism: You have probably noticed that as you age the more fat starts beginning to store around your belly and other parts. This is because of the fact that the metabolism slows down after a certain age limit. You also might notice that people who eat a lot of sugary foods and carbohydrates still have a flat belly. This is because they have a fast metabolic rate or because they live a lifestyle that boosts their metabolism.
- Posture: Sitting slouched or bent over all the time tends to promote fat around the belly area. To prevent this, always try to sit upright and straight whether in a chair or anywhere else.
- Stress: Stress due to work overload, family tensions or anxiety can increase your fat around the belly. So, it’s best to do exercises or activities that relieve you from stress.
- Muscle Sags & Diseases: Diseases like sleep apnea, cancer, hypertension and heart diseases can increase visceral fat. Also, sagging muscles around the stomach can also promote belly fat.
- Hormonal Changes: This is mostly with middle aged women when they undergo menopause. These changes in the body can lead to accumulation of the harmful belly fat and the best way to burn belly fat fast is to exercise daily and eat healthy.
- Avoid Overeating: When you tend to overeat even when you’re not hungry; this leads to the body turning this food into fat. This fat is accumulated on the stomach or the buttocks or thighs most likely. So, it is recommended not to eat if you aren’t hungry.
Belly Fat Burner Exercises
- First, lie completely flat on the ground and bend your knees while your feet are still touching the ground completely.
- Then inhale a lot of oxygen and stop. Lift your upper body with your hands under your head and try to touch your knees. Do this step while exhaling.
- Then again rest your upper body flat on the ground and inhale once again.
- Do this at least 10 times or more for starters and then try to increase them slowly every day.
- In this case, lie straight with your body completely flat on the ground.
- Then, raise your knees in such a way that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your feet are still placed touching the ground.
- After this, inhale during this position and while exhaling, lift your knees in such a way that you try to touch your chest with your knees.
- And then inhale again while resting your knees perpendicular to the ground again.
- Do these steps for 10 times as a starter and the go on increasing this daily.
- In this case, lay your body completely touching the ground and then place your hands under head.
- Lift your lower body towards your chest and while doing so, lift your upper body towards your knees but make sure that your right shoulder is twisted in a way as to meet your left shoulder.
- Do this at least 10 times and repeat daily.
Bicycling Exercise Abs
- Position your body completely flat to the ground and the head to the side.
- Now lift your legs from the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring the right knee close to the chest with the left leg positioned out. Then bring the right knee close to the left elbow to do a crunch.
- Then bring the left leg close to the chest while the right leg is positioned out. Then, pull the left leg to the right elbow to make a perfect crunch.
- Do this at least 10 times and repeat it every day to reduce belly fat.
Side To Side Stretching
- In this case, stand completely erect and the raise your hands behind your head and clasp them together.
- Then, bend sideways to the right until you feel a strain in your body and keep this position for about 15 seconds.
- Then again come back to the erect position and then bend to the left and remain like that for another 15 seconds.
- Do this every day and increase your timing gradually.
- Get on the ground on all your fours. Support your body with your hands and your knees placed on the ground.
- Makes sure your abdomen muscles are loose while inhalation and during exhaling make sure your abdomen muscles are held tight.
- Hold your abdomen muscles for about 15 to 30 seconds and then let them loose.
- Repeat it 15 times daily in intervals.
- Jogging daily for at short period of time in intervals can help you burn belly fat fast and also stay fit and fight obesity.
- Walking briskly for about 30 minutes per day will help boost your metabolism as well as a slow but sure way to stay or get in shape. This is a good way in losing belly fat fast.
- Running is strenuous but the best way to lose belly fast very quick. You can do it in intervals so that you don’t get tired and give up quickly. It makes your heart pump faster and enables a quicker way to lose weight.
- Swimming is a fun way to lose weight and fight obesity and also do your work out. It can help you lose belly fat within a few weeks. It’s a fun way to get rid of stress and also stay toned. Swimming is considered to be one of the best exercises to burn belly fat fast.